And So It Begins


     I remember when I was still in SSAM (St. Scholastica's Academy Marikina), we have informal and formal writing exercises as part of our curriculum requirements for Filipino and English subjects. I do enjoy these activities because I am able to freely express my thoughts and opinions on given topics. Looking back, I realized that I do love writing especially when I am in the mood or something (someone) inspired me. I even tried composing poems although not the 'Shakespearean' and 'poetic' type. Yet, there came a time that my priorities shifted and I became more active in other extra-curricular activities that is why my enthusiasm for writing dwindled.  

     Fortunately, because of my current work, I've been exposed again to a lot of writing. AND thanks to my workmate Trish, (who is a dedicated blogger), my passion flared once more. Thus, the Merry Munchkins Chronicles was born. Still in the process of building my dream blog site though, but I'm getting there.

     So hop aboard and join me and my little munchkin Steffy as we embark on our everyday (and not so everyday) adventures! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Artist Reborn

THE PROUD MOMMY MUNCHKIN POST #1